Diploma in Project and Quality Management – Level 7 (Fast track mode)
About this course
Diploma in Project and Quality Management – Level 7 (Fast track)
Diploma in Project and Quality Management – Level 7 (fast track) is a 120 credits qualification. Project and quality management can be used in a variety of industries to bring projects in on time, on budget and to the right quality.
Project management elements of this Diploma in Project and Quality Management – Level 7 (fast track) course will focus on management techniques and applications to help you plan and implement activities to complete projects to your customers expectations.
Quality management elements of the course will help you make sure that the outcome of the project is fit for your customer’s purposes.
This course help you to progress to:
Program Overview: Diploma in Project and Quality Management - Level 7 (Fast track)
Key Highlights of fast track Diploma in Project and Quality Management - Level 7 qualification are:
Key facts about fast track Level 7 Diploma in Project and Quality Management
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
- Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
Why choose LSBR ?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Cost effective: Typically a British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSBR, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
Learners completing the fast track Diploma in Project and Quality Management – Level 7 can progress to:
- A University partner to complete a dissertation to then receive a full master’s degree, or
- Level 8 Diploma qualification, or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession
Learners can progress to a number of universities to complete a Master’s Degree after completing their fast track Diploma in Project and Quality Management – Level 7. This generally requires completion of a Dissertation only.
The pathways are an indication of a learner’s progress towards a university degree and are based on the university’s review of Eduqual’s learning programmes and outcomes.
As our EduQual accredited qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)and Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF), learners are also eligible to progress to a Top-Up Degree, Master’s programme, or MBA at many universities in UK and Overseas with advanced standing.
Our qualifications are credit-rated for the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF), a globally-recognised national qualifications framework aligned to other recognised frameworks such as the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) and the Ofqual Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Entry Requirement?
Diploma in Project and Quality Management – Level 7 (fast track)
The fast track Diploma in Project and Quality Management – Level 7 qualifications has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Learners will be expected to hold the following:
- Level 6 Qualification or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
In certain circumstances, learners with considerable experience but NO FORMAL QUALIFICATION may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
The qualification is offered in English.
English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information visit English Language Expectations page.
What are the Course Modules?
The Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification consists of 5 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits:
- Strategic Quality and Systems Management
- Project Development and Implementation for Strategic Managers
- Marketing Communications
- Managing Change in International Organisations
- Risk Management for Financial Managers
Workshops and Webinars
There would be Live Webinars which would be spread across the duration of the course.
If for any reason you are not able to attend the live sessions, you will have the option to go through the Recordings at a later date as per your convenience.
What is Level 7 qualification Equivalent to?
This Diploma in Project and Quality Management – Level 7 qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to:
- Master’s Degrees,
- Integrated Master’s Degrees,
- Postgraduate Diplomas,
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and
- Postgraduate Certificates
How is Assessment done?
- Assessment is done via submission of Assignments
- There are no written exams
Is the qualification Accredited?
Yes, the fast track Diploma in Project and Quality Management – Level 7 is accredited. The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by EduQual, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). All of the qualifications are listed on the OfQual register.
Can the course fee be paid in instalments?
Yes, the course fee for fast track Diploma in Project and Quality Management – Level 7 can be paid in Instalment in equivalent local currency.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.
Are their any Visa requirements?
There is no visa requirements to attend this programme
More Qualifications in Business and Management
Browse through some of our other Top Selling Business and Management qualifications