Integrated Diploma in Business and Management – Level 3 (Fast Track)
About this course
Integrated Diploma in Business and Management – Level 3 (Fast Track mode)
This fast track Integrated Diploma in Business and Management – Level 3 qualification has been created to develop and reward those learners who are looking to or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector. We hope that learners take the opportunity to learn a great deal from this programme that will provide relevant new skills and qualities.
It is envisaged that this fast track Integrated Diploma in Business and Management – Level 3 programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
Foundation Level Course: Equivalent to AS/A-Level course
This course help you to progress to:
This qualification is Accredited by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), which is a UK Government body.
Qualification Number: 603/4730/2
Program Overview: Integrated Diploma in Business and Management - Level 3 (Fast Track mode)
Key Highlights of fast track Level 3 Integrated Diploma in Business and Management qualification are:
Learners completing the Level 3 Integrated Diploma in Business and Management in fast track mode can progress to:
Primary areas of employment include:
As our Qualifi accredited qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are also eligible to progress to a Top-Up Degree, Master’s programme, or MBA at many universities in UK and Overseas with advanced standing.
Progress to a Higher Qualification
In addition to Progression to the Universities, you also have an option to progress to the following Qualifications after completion of your Level 3 Integrated Diploma in Business and Management in fast track mode:
- Diploma in Business Management – Level 4
- Diploma in Accounting and Business – Level 4
- Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management – Level 4
- Diploma in Health and Social Care Management – Level 4
- Diploma in Health and Social Care – Level 4
- Diploma in Education and Training – Level 4
- Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management – Level 4
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Entry Requirement?
Integrated Diploma in Business and Management – Level 3 (Fast track mode)
This fast track Level 3 Integrated Diploma in Business and Management (Accredited by Qualifi) qualifications has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Learners will be expected to hold the following:
- Learners who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 2 and/or
- work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in management.
In certain circumstances, learners with considerable experience but No formal qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
The qualification is offered in English.
What are the Learning Outcomes?
Integrated Diploma in Business and Management – Level 3 (fast track)
Learners studying for the Integrated Diploma in Business and Management – Level 3 in fast track mode will be expected to develop the following skills during the programme of study:
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Apply subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognise the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists
- Transferable skills and knowledge that will enable individuals to meet changes in business
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
What is Level 3 qualification Equivalent to?
This qualifications at RQF Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to:
- GCE AS/A Levels
How is Assessment done?
- Assessment is done via submission of Assignments
- There are no written exams
Is this qualification Accredited?
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). All of the qualifications are listed on the OfQual register.
Can the course fee be paid in Instalments?
Yes, the course fee for fast track Level 3 Integrated Diploma in Business and Management can be paid in Instalments.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.