Master of Business Administration (MBA) – 12 months
About this course
MBA – 12 months
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a prestigious postgraduate qualification that is highly valued by leading employers. It can boost your salary, increase your professional reputation and expand your networking opportunities. If you’re a graduate with some business experience and ambitions for a high-flying career, studying for an MBA could be just what you need to make the next step.
Our MBA 12 months programme equips you to think logically, laterally and independently through 2 stage intensive, immersive, and challenging programme. With the advantage of studying on the job, anytime and anywhere, you get Cost Advantage and same degree which is given to full time students at the University Campus.
The programme is not just an academic course. By exploring and examining real-life business problems to work on and solve, you enhance your own understanding of how a business works. We take a strategic perspective on business and management that helps you develop the skills to contribute to the major business decisions organisations have to make about their future.
This course help you to:
Program Overview: Master of Business Administration (MBA) - 12 Months
Key Highlights of Master of Business Administration (MBA) - 12 Months qualification are:
Top Skills You Will Learn
MBA 12 months is widely seen as a passport to a successful career. It demonstrates the breadth and depth of your functional competence, strategic knowledge and problem-solving ability.
Who is this Program For?
MBA in 12 Months programme is ideal for working professionals, successful managers, executives and professionals who want to take their career to a new level and Ambitious people who want to fast track their chosen career or start a new enterprise
Upon successful completion of your MBA in 12 months programme, you will also become eligible to gain direct entry into relevant Doctorate or PhD degree programme. Additionally this MBA programme in 12 months offers you a wide range of career paths.
Here are just a few:
● Business leader
● Senior government leader
● Not-for-profit manager
● Venture capitalist
● Executive roles in accounting, finance, marketing, sales and communications, amongst others
For entry onto the MBA 12 months qualification, learners must possess an honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 Diploma or an equivalent international qualification. Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course. No formal qualification is required from mature learners (over 21 years) who have a relevant managerial experience.
What is the Entry Requirement for MBA 12 months?
For entry onto the Master in Business Administration (MBA) – 12 months qualification, learners must possess:
- An Undergraduate / Bachelor’s qualification or
- UK level 6 Diploma, or
- An equivalent international qualification
- No formal qualification is required from mature learners (over 21 years) who have a relevant managerial experience.
The qualification is offered in English.
What is the Course Structure?
Course Structure: MBA 12 Months
The MBA 12 months programme consists of 2 Stages.
This stage is delivered by London School of Business and Research. The programme involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). This stage leads to award of Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership. Credits earned at this stage – 120 credits (60 ECTS).
- Mandatory units
- Strategic Management (20 Credits)
- Strategic Leadership (20 Credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (20 Credits)
- Advanced Business Research Methods (20 Credits)
- Optional units (Choose any 2units to make 120 credits)
- Strategic Financial Management (20 Credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Management (20 Credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (20 Credits)
- Globalisation and Corporate Governance (20 Credits)
- Strategic Change Management (20 Credits)
- Strategic Marketing (20 Credits)
Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to Progression to Stage 2
On completion of the diploma programme you can progress / Top-up with an MBA degree through a UK University. The stage 2 is delivered online by the professors expert in their field. Credits earned at this stage – 60 credits (30 ECTS). Completion of Stage 2 leads to award of MBA Degree
- Dissertation Project
- Successful completion of Stage 2 leads to award of Degree by the university.
What is Level 7 qualification Equivalent to?
This qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to:
- Master’s Degrees,
- Integrated Master’s Degrees,
- Postgraduate Diplomas,
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and
- Postgraduate Certificates
How is Assessment done?
- The Assessment is done via submission of Assignments and a final Dissertation Research Project
- There are no written exams
Hence the course is quite convenient for working professionals.
Workshops and Webinars
There would be Live Webinars which would be spread across the duration of the course.
If for any reason you are not able to attend the live sessions, you will have the option to go through the Recordings at a later date as per your convenience.
This course help you to Boost your Salary, Increase your Professional Reputation, and Expand your Networking Opportunities
Can the course fee for MBA 12 months be paid in instalments?
Yes, the course fee for Master in Business Administration (MBA) – 12 months can be paid in Instalment.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.
Are their any Visa requirements?
There is no visa requirements to attend this programme. The course is delivered fully Online using state of the art Learning Management System (LMS)
How to Apply?
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
- Click on “Enrol Now” button on top of the page
- Choose your Payment Plan and proceed to pay your course fee
- Fill up your contact details on the Checkout page
- Pay your Instalment Amount (This can be paid online using credit or debit card)
- Once we receive your course fee instalment, we would send you the Course Activation Email