Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management
Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management (240 Credits) – Progress to BA (Hons) Business Management with UK Public University
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
About this course
Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management
The purpose of the Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management (Accredited by Ofqual, UK) award is to give students with a specialised, work-related course of study that provides an in-depth understanding of essential business sector concepts.
As part of this Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management, learners will study level 4 and level 5 units, each worth 120 credits, for a total of 240 credits (equivalent to the first 2 years of an honours degree).
The units at Level 4 set the groundwork for learning by introducing contemporary Business subjects.
The units will develop and improve knowledge and abilities in the areas of academic and research skills, business and global operations, finance and accounting, communication, leadership, and teamwork by combining theoretical and practical knowledge in the profession.
The Level 5 lessons provide students with opportunity to apply fundamental skills and practises in a range of occupationally relevant contexts.
The curriculum enables students to engage with the difficulties facing managers, professionals, and policymakers in their home nation. Students will grow and improve their knowledge and abilities in the areas of business strategy, human resources, marketing, business law, management accounting, and decision making, as well as comprehend the prerequisites for launching a new firm.
Learners who successfully complete this certification will be equipped with the specialised skills and technical language necessary to advance their business and management abilities and pursue future study or employment.
Undergraduate Level Course: Equivalent to the First and the Second Year of a 3 Year Undergraduate / Bachelor’s University Degree course
This course help you to progress to:
This qualification is Accredited by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), which is a UK Government body.
Qualification Number: 610/0335/9
Program Overview: Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management
Key Highlights of the Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management are:
After completing the Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management, learners can continue to a Level 6 Diploma in a related discipline or directly into employment in a wide range of occupations, including:
- Business Analyst
- Business Advisor
- Management Consultant
As our OTHM accredited qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) and Qualifications Wales, learners are also eligible to progress to a top-up degree, master’s programme, or MBA at many universities in UK and overseas with advanced standing.
Progress to a Higher Qualification: Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management
In addition to Progression to the Universities, you also have an option to progress to the following Qualifications after completion of your Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management qualification:
- Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 6 Diploma in Business Management and Leadership and Innovation
- Diploma in Business Management – Level 6
- Diploma in Health and Social Care Management – Level 6
- Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Diploma in Accounting and Business – Level 6
- Diploma in Teaching and Learning – Level 6
- Diploma in Information Technology – Level 6
- Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management – Level 6
- Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management – Level 6
What is the Entry Requirement?
For entry onto the Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management qualification, learners must possess:
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course,
- Mature learners (over 21) with work experience
The qualification is offered in English.
What are the Course Modules?
The Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management qualification consists of 12 mandatory units for a combined total of 240 credits:
Level 4: 6 Mandatory units:
- Academic Writing and Research Skills (20 credits)
- Business Operations (20 credits)
- Communication in Business (20 credits)
- Finance and Accounting (20 credits)
- Leading and Managing Teams (20 credits)
- Operating in a Global Context (20 credits)
Level 5: 6 Mandatory units:
- Principals and Concepts of Strategy (20 credits)
- The Management of Human Resources (20 credits)
- Marketing for Managers (20 credits)
- Business Law for Managers (20 credits)
- Management Accounting for Decision Making (20 credits)
- Business Start-up; Conception to Market (20 credits)
Workshops and Webinars
There would be Live Webinars which would be spread across the duration of the course.
If for any reason you are not able to attend the live sessions, you will have the option to go through the Recordings at a later date as per your convenience.
What is Level 5 qualification Equivalent to?
This qualifications at RQF Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to
- Foundation Degrees,
- Higher National Diploma (HND) and
- Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree.
Is the Course Accredited?
Yes, the diploma programmes are accredited by OTHM, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)
How is the Assessment done?
- The assessment is done via submission of assignment.
- There are no written exams.
Successful completion of the qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant Level 6 Diplomas.
The Level 5 Extended Diploma in Business Management (9 Months) qualifications have been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into the Final Year of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree.
Can the Course Fee be paid in Instalments?
Yes, the Course Fee can be paid in Equal Monthly Instalments. Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.