Diploma in Health and Social Care – Level 3 (Fast track mode)
About this course
Diploma in Health and Social Care – Level 3 (Fast track mode)
This Diploma in Health and Social Care – Level 3 (fast track) qualification (Accredited by Qualifi, UK) has been created to develop and reward the health and social care workers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector.
The rationale of this fast track Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their care capabilities within the health and social care sector.
The programme provides the opportunity for individuals to forge a career in health and social care by seeking a greater knowledge and understanding industry, and to support the individual’s development into senior positions.
Foundation Level Course
This course help you to progress to:
Program Overview: Diploma in Health and Social care - Level 3 (Fast track)
Key Highlights of this fast track Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social care qualification are:
Aims of this fast track Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care qualification
- To equip individuals with the knowledge, understanding and skills required for success in employment in the health and social care sector
- To enable progression to the first year of a degree or related professional qualification
- To provide specialist study relevant to individual vocations and environments in which learners are currently working, or to which learners are aiming to work, within the health and/or social care sector
- To develop learners’ ability to contribute positively to good practice in the health and social care environment through effective use and combination of the knowledge and skills gained in the qualifications
- To develop skills and techniques, personal qualities and attributes essential for successful performance in working life and thereby enabling learners to make an immediate contribution to employment.
Learners completing the fast track Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care can progress to:
- Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care, or
- The first year of undergraduate study in health and social care, or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession.
As our Qualifi accredited qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are also eligible to progress to a Top-Up Degree, Master’s programme, or MBA at many universities in UK and Overseas with advanced standing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Entry Requirement?
Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (fast track)
This fast track Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Accredited by Qualifi) qualifications has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Entry to the qualification will be through centre interview and learners will be expected to hold the following:
AND / OR
- Work experience in the health and social care sector and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals
- A Level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in health and social care.
In certain circumstances, learners with considerable experience but No formal qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
The qualification is offered in English.
English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information visit English Language Expectations page.
What are the Course Modules?
The Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care qualification consists of 4 mandatory and 3 optional units for a combined total of 60 credits:
- An introduction to Health and Social Care (10 Credits)
- Communication for Health and Social Care (10 Credits)
- Promoting Health in the Population (10 Credits)
- Person-Centered Care (10 Credits)
Optional units: Chose any two
- Understanding Diabetes Care (10 Credits)
- Understanding Stroke Care (10 Credits)
- Understanding Dementia Care (10 Credits)
Workshops and Webinars
There would be Live Webinars which would be spread across the duration of the course.
If for any reason you are not able to attend the live sessions, you will have the option to go through the Recordings at a later date as per your convenience.
What are the Learning Outcomes?
Learning Outcomes – Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (fast track)
Learners studying for the fast track Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care will be expected to develop the following skills during the programme of study:
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of health and social care practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of health and social care service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge.
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
These are the overall learning outcomes in line with a Level 3 qualification.
What is Level 3 qualification Equivalent to?
The qualifications at RQF Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS / A-Levels.
How is Assessment done?
- Assessment is done via submission of Assignments
- There are no written exams
Is the Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Accredited?
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). All of the qualifications are listed on the OfQual register.
Can the course fee be paid in Instalments?
Yes, the course fee for fast track Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care can be paid in Instalment.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.