Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership – Level 7 (Fast Track mode)
About this course
Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership – Level 7 (fast track) – Pathway to an MBA Degree
The fast track Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership – Level 7 (Accredited by Qualifi, UK) qualification has been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors.
This fast track Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership programme will require Learners to critically evaluate, challenge and synthesise a wide range of current management tools, techniques and models. The emphasis placed on current management concepts and models is on those that are relevant to the 21st century business environment and context and goes beyond the normal examination of Anglo American management models.
At level 7 the emphasis is also placed on the ability to adapt management concepts, tools and techniques to align with organisational culture and apply critical reflective thinking. The qualification scope covers all the primary business functions and how these are interrelated and integrated.
The mandatory units provide a holistic study of core organisational issues that are relevant to strategic decisions making, planning and enabling the organisation to achieve its strategic aims and objectives.
The optional units allow learners to select some specialisation in their study to support specific career directions. The Finance for Managers unit is strongly recommended for learners who have not had exposure to finance as a non-financial manager.
This fast track Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification will enable learners to become independent, self-directed learners with tools and motivation to continue learning, developing and reflecting on practice throughout their careers
This course help you to progress to:
Unlock your career potential
Unlock your career potential with our fully accredited and globally recognised qualification delivered online. Progress to an MBA Degree (Top-up) upon completion of this Level 7 qualification.
WES Approved | Ofqual accredited | 120 Credits | Top-up Progression Opportunity
Program Overview: Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership - Level 7 (fast track)
Key Highlights of fast track Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership - Level 7 qualification are:
Learners completing the fast track Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership – Level 7 can progress to:
- A University partner to complete a dissertation with them to receive a full master’s degree, or
- Qualifi Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession
QUALIFI has exemptions for learners to progress to a number of universities to complete a Master’s Degree after completing their Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership fast track mode. This generally requires completion of a Dissertation only.
The pathways are an indication of a learner’s progress towards a university degree and are based on the university’s review of QUALIFI’s learning programmes and outcomes.
As our Qualifi accredited qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) and Qualifications Wales, learners are also eligible to progress to a Top-Up Degree, Master’s programme, or MBA at many universities in UK and Overseas with advanced standing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Entry Requirement for fast track Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership - Level 7?
Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership – Level 7 (fast track)
This fast track Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership – Level 7 qualifications has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Learners will be expected to hold the following:
- Learners who have work experience and demonstrate drive and ambition to start their own business, or work in business development;
- Learners who possess a first degree in another discipline and want to develop their own business or shift careers.
In certain circumstances, learners with considerable experience but NO FORMAL QUALIFICATION may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
The qualification is offered in English.
English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information visit English Language Expectations page.
What are the Course Modules?
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership consists of 6 mandatory units and 4 optional units choose any two for a combined total of 120 credits:
- Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy (15)
- Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking (15)
- Leading a Strategic Management Project (15)
- Strategic Direction (15)
- Strategic Planning (15)
- Development as a Strategic Manager (15)
Optional units: choose ant two
- Finance for Managers (15)
- Strategic Marketing (15)
- Organisational Change Strategies (15)
- Human Resource Planning (15)
Workshops and Webinars
There would be Live Webinars which would be spread across the duration of the course.
If for any reason you are not able to attend the live sessions, you will have the option to go through the Recordings at a later date as per your convenience.
What are the Learning Outcomes?
Learning Outcome – Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership – Level 7 (fast track)
The overall learning outcome for Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership – Level 7 in fast track mode are:
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team 8. Manage one’s own personal development and growth
These are the overall learning outcomes in line with postgraduate programmes.
What is Level 7 qualification Equivalent to?
This fast track Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership – Level 7 qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to:
- Master’s Degrees,
- Integrated Master’s Degrees,
- Postgraduate Diplomas,
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and
- Postgraduate Certificates
How is Assessment done for fast track Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership - Level 7?
- Assessment is done via submission of Assignments
- There are no written exams
Is the fast track Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership - Level 7 Accredited?
Yes, the Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership – Level 7 fast track is accredited. The qualification is delivered by London School of Business and Research (LSBR) and it is awarded by Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). All of the qualifications are listed on the OfQual register.
Can the course fee for fast track Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership - Level 7 be paid in instalments?
Yes, the course fee for fast track Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership – Level 7 can be paid in Instalment in equivalent local currency.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.