Level 4 Diploma in IT – Networking
Level 4 – Diploma in Information Technology – Networking
9 months (Fast Track 6 months course also available)
120 UK Credits / 60 ECTS
Online delivery with live lectures and webinars spread across the duration of the course
Ofqual, UK accredited and globally recognised qualification
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
About this course
Level 4 Diploma in IT – Networking
The rationale for the Level 4 Diploma in IT – Networking qualification (Accredited by Qualifi, UK) is that it provides a career path for learners who wish to develop a broad base of knowledge and skills that will enable them to work in a variety of roles in the information technology (IT) industry, notably in programming, website design or PC maintenance.
The technical skills and knowledge delivered through the successful achievement of this Level 4 Diploma in IT – Networking qualification are required and recognised internationally. The diploma is accredited at Level 4 and has a total equivalence of 120 credits.
Undergraduate / Bachelor’s Level Qualification
This qualification help you to progress to
This qualification is Accredited by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), which is a UK Government body.
Qualification Number: 603/4782/X
Program Overview: Level 4 Diploma in IT – Networking
Key Highlights of this Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology – Networking qualification are:
Aims of this Level 4 Diploma in IT – Networking qualification
The qualifications provide the opportunity for individuals to forge a career in IT by seeking a greater knowledge and understanding of the industry, and to support the individual’s development into technical positions. Overall aims include:
- To enable learners to apply analytical and evaluative techniques to business in private and public sectors
- To enhance analytical and evaluative skills relating to business across a number of industries
- To develop the learner’s ability to recognise and reflect on the process of personal learning and development, which facilitates the enhancement of key personal, sociable and other transferable skills
- To encourage the learner’s self-reflection, analytical, intellectual and transferable skills
Learners completing the Level 4 Diploma in IT – Networking progress to:
- BSc (Hons) in Business Computing and Information Systems degree, or
- Combined Level 5 + level 6 Diploma in Information Technology , or
- Combined Level 4 + Level 5 Diploma in Cyber Security, or
- Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology (Fast Track Mode), or
- The Second year of Undergraduate study, or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession.
As our Qualifi accredited qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are also eligible to progress to a Top-Up Degree, Master’s programme, or MBA at many universities in UK and Overseas with advanced standing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Entry Requirement?
Level 4 Diploma in IT – Networking
This Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology – Networking (Accredited by Qualifi, UK) qualifications has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Entry to the qualification will be through centre interview and learners will be expected to hold the following:
- Level 4 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in information technology and networking
In certain circumstances, learners with considerable experience but No formal qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
The qualification is offered in English.
What are the Course Modules?
The Level 4 Diploma in IT – Networking qualification consists of 4 mandatory and 2 elective units for a combined total of 120 credits:
- Information Technology and IT Ethics (20 Credits)
- Mathematics and Statistics for IT (20 Credits)
- PC Maintenance and Operating Systems (20 Credits)
- Computer Graphics Editing and Database Concepts (20 Credits)
- Logical IT Networking (20 Credits)
- Physical IT Networking (20 Credits)
Workshops and Webinars
There would be Live Webinars which would be spread across the duration of the course.
If for any reason you are not able to attend the live sessions, you will have the option to go through the Recordings at a later date as per your convenience.
What are the Learning Outcomes?
Learning Outcomes – Level 4 Diploma in IT – Networking
The overall learning outcomes for all Information Technology related programmes are:
- To understand and apply the principles of IT in a range of business environments
- To understand and apply the principles in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the IT world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range ofsources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
What is Level 4 qualification Equivalent to?
The qualifications at RQF Level 4 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to:
- Higher National Certificates (HNC) and
- Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.
How is Assessment done?
- Assessment is done via submission of Assignments
- There are no written exams
Is the Qualification Accredited?
The qualification is delivered by London School of Business and Research (LSBR) and it is awarded by Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). All of the qualifications are listed on the OfQual register.
Can the course fee be paid in Instalments?
Yes, the course fee can be paid in Instalment.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.
Are their any Visa requirements?
There is no visa requirements to attend this programme
The rationale for the Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology – Networking qualification (Accredited by Qualifi, UK) is that it provides a career path for learners who wish to develop a broad base of knowledge and skills that will enable them to work in a variety of roles in the information technology (IT) industry, notably in programming, website design or PC maintenance. The technical skills and knowledge delivered through the successful achievement of this Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology – Networking qualification are required and recognised internationally. The diploma is accredited at Level 4 and has a total equivalence of 120 credits.
Mandatory Units 0/4
(Total Credits: 80)
The Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology – Networking qualification consists of 4 mandatory units for a combined total of 80 credits
Elective Units 0/2
(Total Credits: 40)
The Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology – Networking qualification consists of 2 Elective units for a combined total of 40 credits
Reference Material: Online Library Resource 0/7
Reference Material: Module Reading List 0/6
Assignment Brief Documents - Download Section 0/1
Below please find the Assignment Brief document(s) for your enrolled programme. Simply click on the links to view and download the same.
Sample Assignments - Download Section
Below please find the Sample Assignments for your enrolled programme for reference purposes only. Simply click on the links to view and download the same. Please adhere to the Plagiarism Level while preparing your assignments
Reference Material: Videos
External Video link - Copyright material of the respective owner
Important documents 0/4
This section provides you with some important information that you should adhere to succeed in your course
See what our students have to say about their experience