Qualifi Level 5 Diploma In Business Management
About this course
Diploma In Business Management – Level 5
This Qualifi Level 5 Diploma In Business Management qualification deals with complex and challenging organisational issues and opportunities. The units are closely linked to current day real world and work challenges and the Qualification will test and develop student’s workplace experience and abilities.
The Qualifi Level 5 Diploma In Business Management qualification will require learners to make judgments and provide creative and practical solutions and ways of responding to organisational challenges and problems. An action based approach will be sought and learners who have strong motivation to progress in their chosen career and business pathway will gain significantly from the qualification.
Undergraduate Level Course: Equivalent to 2nd Year of a 3 Year Undergraduate University Degree
This course help you to progress to:
This qualification is Accredited by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), which is a UK Government body.
Qualification Number: 601/6049/4
Program Overview: Diploma In Business Management - Level 5
Key Highlights of Level 5 Diploma In Business Management qualification are:
Primary areas of employment include:
As our Qualifi accredited qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are also eligible to progress to a Top-Up Degree, Master’s programme, or MBA at many universities in UK and Overseas with advanced standing.
Progress to a Higher Qualification
In addition to Progression to the Universities, you also have an option to progress to the following Qualifications after completion of your Level 5 Diploma in Business Management:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Entry Requirement?
Diploma in Business Management – Level 5
This Level 5 Diploma in Business Management (Accredited by Qualifi) qualifications has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Learners will be expected to hold the following:
- Learners who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 4 or an equivalent international qualification
- learners may have a first degree in another discipline and want to develop their own business or shift careers
- work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Level 5 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in management.
In certain circumstances, learners with considerable experience but No formal qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
The qualification is offered in English.
What are the Course Modules?
The Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualification consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits:
- Responding to the Changing Business Environment (20 Credits)
- Effective Decision Making (20 Credits)
- Business Development (20 Credits)
- Business Models and Growing Organizations (20 Credits)
- Customer Management (20 Credits)
- Risk Management and Organizations (20 Credits)
Workshops and Webinars
There would be Live Webinars which would be spread across the duration of the course.
If for any reason you are not able to attend the live sessions, you will have the option to go through the Recordings at a later date as per your convenience.
What are the Learning Outcomes?
Diploma in Business Management – Level 5
Learners studying for the Diploma in Business Management – Level 5 will be expected to develop the following skills during the programme of study:
- To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
What is Level 5 qualification Equivalent to?
This qualifications at RQF Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to
- Foundation Degrees,
- Higher National Diploma (HND) and
- Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree.
How is Assessment done?
- Assessment is done via submission of Assignments
- There are no written exams
Is this qualification Accredited?
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). All of the qualifications are listed on the OfQual register.
Can the course fee be paid in Instalments?
Yes, the course fee for Level 5 Diploma in Business Management can be paid in Instalments.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.