Diploma in Business Administration – Level 6 (Fast Track)
Diploma in Business Administration – Level 6 (Fast Track) – Pathway to an MBA Degree
About this course
Diploma in Business Administration – Level 6 (Fast Track) (Pathway to an MBA Degree)
Diploma in Business Administration – Level 6 (Fast Track) (certified by Qualifi, United Kingdom) provides thorough covering of the concerns, difficulties, and disciplines that growth organisations or business start-ups must deal with. Learners who wish to make a success of their own business venture or who want to strengthen their skills in promoting or producing growth in organisations will gain a great deal from completing this course.
A student or entrepreneur who successfully completes this Diploma in Business Administration – Level 6 (Fast Track) certification will obtain significant insights into the traits, abilities and resources essential to propel a developing organisation or new business to success. Learners will be expected to be proactive and engage with firms that are developing expansion strategies or with start-ups that have high aspirations for success. Learners will be expected to develop ideas and plans that will help them achieve their personal business objectives or the objectives of the organisations with which they are affiliated.
Undergraduate Level Course: Equivalent to the Final Year of a 3 Year Undergraduate University Degree
This course help you to progress to:
This qualification is Accredited by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), which is a UK Government body.
Qualification Number: 603/1037/6
Program Overview: Diploma in Business Administration - Level 6 (Fast Track)
Key Highlights of the Diploma in Business Administration - Level 6 (Fast Track) qualification are:
Learners completing this fast track Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration can progress to:
Primary areas of employment include:
As our Qualifi accredited qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are also eligible to progress to a Top-Up Degree, Master’s programme, or MBA at many universities in UK and Overseas with advanced standing.
Progress to a Higher Qualification
In addition to Progression to the Universities, you also have an option to progress to the following Qualifications after completion of Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration in fast track mode:
- Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership – Level 7
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance – Level 7
- Diploma in Education Management and Leadership – Level 7
- Diploma in Health and Social Care Management – Level 7
- Diploma in Human Resource Management – Level 7
- Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management – Level 7
- Diploma in Public Administration – Level 7
- Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management – Level 7
- Diploma in Risk Management – Level 7
- Diploma in Project Management – Level 7
- Diploma in International Business Law – Level 7
- Diploma in Strategic Marketing – Level 7
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Entry Requirement?
Diploma In Business Administration – Level 6 (Fast track mode)
This fast track Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration (Accredited by Qualifi) qualifications has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Learners will be expected to hold the following:
- Learners who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 5 or an equivalent international qualification
- learners may have a first degree in another discipline and want to develop their own business or shift careers
- work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Level 6 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in management.
In certain circumstances, learners with considerable experience but No formal qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
The qualification is offered in English.
What are the Course Modules?
The fast track Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration qualification consists of 5 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits:
- Management Control
- Management of Sales force
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Business Law
- Research Project including Research Methods
Workshops and Webinars
There would be Live Webinars which would be spread across the duration of the course.
If for any reason you are not able to attend the live sessions, you will have the option to go through the Recordings at a later date as per your convenience.
What are the Learning Outcomes?
Diploma in Business Administration – Level 6 (Fast Track)
Learners studying for the Diploma in Business Administration – Level 6 (Fast Track) will be expected to develop the following skills during the programme of study:
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge that will enable individuals to meet changes in business
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
What is Level 6 qualification Equivalent to?
This qualifications at RQF Level 6 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to:
- Bachelor’s Degrees with Honours,
- Bachelor’s Degrees,
- Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE),
- Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates.
How is Assessment done?
- Assessment is done via submission of Assignments
- There are no written exams
Is this qualification Accredited?
The programme is accredited by Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). All of the qualifications are listed on the OfQual register.
Can the course fee be paid in Instalments?
Yes, the course fee can be paid in Easy Monthly Instalments.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.