Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance (Pathway to MSc Accounting) (Fast Track)
About this course
Diploma in Accounting and Finance – Level 7 (Fast Track) – Pathway to an MSc Accounting Degree
Designed for senior/middle managers and accountants, this fast track Postgraduate / Master’s Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance (Accredited by Qualifi, UK) is intended to help them advance their positions in their organisations. It aims to improve the learner’s knowledge, skills, and talents so that they can be more effective in the field of accounting and finance management.
Students who complete the fast track Postgraduate Master’s Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance are prepared to seek high-level professions in all types of organisations, both in the public and private sector as well as within the commercial sector in the United Kingdom and overseas.
Overall, the qualification has six components, each of which deals with a specific learning outcome. The equivalent of 20 credits is required for each of the six units. Upon completion of this fast track Postgraduate Master’s Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance, you become eligible to progress to an MSc Degree in Accounting and Finance with some of the top British and overseas Universities.
This course help you to progress to:
Unlock your career potential
Unlock your career potential with our fully accredited and globally recognised qualification delivered online. Progress to an MBA Degree (Top-up) upon completion of this Level 7 qualification.
WES Approved | Ofqual accredited | 120 Credits | Top-up Progression Opportunity
Program Overview: Postgraduate Master's Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance (Fast Track)
Key Highlights of Postgraduate Master's Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance (Fast Track) qualification are:
Career Progression after Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance (Fast Track)
Learners completing the Postgraduate Master’s Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance (Fast Track) can progress to:
- MBA Degree (Top-up), or
- MSc Degree in Accounting and Finance (Top-up), or
- A University partner to complete a dissertation to then receive a full master’s degree, or
- Qualifi Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession
QUALIFI has exemptions for learners to progress to a number of universities to complete a Master’s Degree after completing their fast track Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance. This generally requires completion of a Dissertation only.
The pathways are an indication of a learner’s progress towards a university degree and are based on the university’s review of the learning programmes and outcomes.
As our Qualifi accredited qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) and Qualifications Wales, learners are also eligible to progress to a Top-Up Degree, Master’s programme, or MBA at many universities in UK and Overseas with advanced standing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Entry Requirements for fast track Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance?
Postgraduate Master’s Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance (Fast Track)
The Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance (Fast Track) qualifications has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Learners will be expected to hold the following:
- Level 6 Qualification or an Undergraduate / Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent international qualification
- Learners who have work experience and demonstrate drive and ambition to start their own business, or work in business development;
- Learners who possess a first degree in another discipline and want to develop their own business or shift careers.
In certain circumstances, learners with considerable experience but NO FORMAL QUALIFICATION may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
The qualification is offered in English.
What are the Course Modules?
The fast track Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits:
- Strategy and Global Finance
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Auditing
- Ethical Behaviour and Corporate Governance
- Corporate Reporting
- Financial Analyst
Workshops and Webinars
There would be Live Webinars which would be spread across the duration of the course.
If for any reason you are not able to attend the live sessions, you will have the option to go through the Recordings at a later date as per your convenience.
What are the Learning Outcomes?
Learning Outcome – Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance (Fast Track)
The overall learning outcome for Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance are:
- To understand and apply the principles of accounting and finance in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of accounting and finance within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of accounting and finance in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team 8. Manage one’s own personal development and growth
These are the overall learning outcomes in line with postgraduate programmes.
What is Level 7 qualification Equivalent to?
This Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance (Fast Track) qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to:
- Master’s Degrees,
- Integrated Master’s Degrees,
- Postgraduate Diplomas,
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and
- Postgraduate Certificates
How is Assessment done for Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance?
- Assessment is done via submission of Assignments
- There are no written exams
Is this course Accredited?
Yes, the Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance (Fast Track) is accredited. The qualification is delivered by London School of Business and Research and it is awarded by Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). All of the qualifications are listed on the OfQual register.
Can the course fee be paid in instalments?
Yes, the course fee for Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance (Fast Track) can be paid in Instalment in equivalent local currency.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.