Level 7 Diploma in Data Science (Fast track)
About this course
Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Data Science (Fast track)
Data science has emerged as a critical fourth generation career as a result of the rise of cloud computing, big data, and artificial intelligence. The Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Data Science (Accredited by Ofqual, UK) has been designed to enable aspiring Data Scientists, Data Analysts, and Artificial Intelligence specialists to capitalise on rising business and employment prospects in these sectors.
The Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Data Science (Fast Track) is meant to help students develop mathematical, statistical, and programming skills in R, Python, and SQL. Additionally, this Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Data Science serves as an excellent foundation for progression to Masters Degrees in a variety of relevant fields.
This course help you to progress to:
This qualification is Accredited by OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), which is a UK Government body.
Qualification Number: 603/6693/X
Unlock your career potential
Unlock your career potential with our fully accredited and globally recognised qualification delivered online. Progress to an MBA Degree (Top-up) upon completion of this Level 7 qualification.
WES Approved | Ofqual accredited | 120 Credits | Top-up Progression Opportunity
Program Overview: Post Graduate Level 7 Diploma in Data Science - Level 7 (fast track)
Key Highlights of fast track Post Graduate Level 7 Diploma in Data Science qualification are:
Learning Outcomes for Level 7 Diploma in Data Science (Fast Track)
Below are the learning outcomes for the Level 7 Diploma in Data Science (Fast Track) course:
- Gain the mathematical and statistical knowledge and understanding required to carry out basic and advanced data analysis.
- Develop sufficient skill in the R, Python and SQL programming languages to use them to successfully carry out data analysis to an advanced level.
- Develop a strong understanding of data management, including evaluation, structuring and cleaning of data for analysis.
- Become familiar with and use the tools and techniques used in data visualisation
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of classical data analytics, including statistical inference,
predictive modelling, time series analysis and data reduction.
- Become familiar with and apply common machine learning techniques to business and other problems
in order to uncover options and solutions for them.
- Develop an understanding of essential concepts from contemporary themes in business.
- Understand, evaluate and apply data science and analytics within business and organisational contexts.
Learners completing the Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Data Science in fast track mode can progress to:
Some of the lucrative Data Science carriers for the aspirants are:
As our Qualifi accredited qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are also eligible to progress to a Top-Up Degree, Master’s programme, or MBA at many universities in UK and Overseas with advanced standing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Entry Requirement?
Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Data Science (Fast Track)
This fast track Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Data Science (Accredited by Ofqual, UK) qualifications has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Learners will be expected to hold the following:
- Undergraduate / Bachelor’s Degree, OR
- Equivalent international qualification, OR
- Ofqual, UK accredited Level 6 Diploma, OR
- 2 Years of Work Experience, OR
- Level 7 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in Data Science.
If you fulfil any of the above requirements, you are eligible to enrol into the course.
The qualification is offered in English.
What are the Course Modules?
The Level 7 Diploma in Data Science qualification consists of 9 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits:
- Exploratory Data Analysis (8 Credits)
- Statistical Inference (12 Credits)
- Fundamentals of Predictive Modelling (15 Credits)
- Advanced Predictive Modelling (15 Credits)
- Time Series Analysis (15 Credits)
- Unsupervised Multivariate Methods (15 Credits)
- Machine Learning (15 Credits)
- Further Topics in Data Science (15 Credits)
- Contemporary Themes in Business Strategy (10 Credits)
Workshops and Webinars
There would be Live Webinars which would be spread across the duration of the course.
If for any reason you are not able to attend the live sessions, you will have the option to go through the Recordings at a later date as per your convenience.
What is Level 7 qualification Equivalent to?
This qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to:
- Master’s Degrees,
- Integrated Master’s Degrees,
- Postgraduate Diplomas,
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and
- Postgraduate Certificates
How is Assessment done?
- Assessment is done via submission of Assignments
- There are no written exams
Is this qualification Accredited?
The qualification is delivered by London School of Business and Research, UK and is awarded by Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). All of the qualifications are listed on the OfQual register.
Can the course fee be paid in Instalments?
Yes, the course fee can be paid in Instalments.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.