European Academic Excellence Award 2020
We’re very proud that our European Academic Excellence Award 2020 helps students from the European Union to study with us. We’d like to make a £1,000 lump-sum payment to help with tuition fee costs when you start by December 2020. We will consider everyone with an offer to study an eligible Undergraduate and Master’s Degree course at London School of Business and Research when they apply before 31 December 2020.
London School of Business and Research (LSBR) is proud to offer European Academic Excellence Award 2020 to those students from European Union countries who show exceptional academic achievement. We intend to award £1,000 to successful applicants who start their Undergraduate or Master’s Degree course at LSBR when they apply before 31 December 2020.
We can only consider you for a European Academic Excellence Scholarship if you study your bachelors undergraduate degree course at LSBR.
We allocate awards to high-calibre students based on academic merit. So you must:
- Be normally living in, and be a national of, an EU-27 country at the time of application and enrolment. We consider these countries to be Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain or Sweden for LSBR European Academic Excellence Award 2020.
- Successfully enrol for your course on or before 31st December, 2020.
- Please note that that you cannot combine this European Academic Excellence Award 2020 with any other scholarship from London School of Business and Research. If we were to award you two different scholarships, we will give the one with the greatest benefit to you.
- London School of Business and Research has the sole discretion to make this financial award. We reserve the right to decide the number and value of financial awards.
- This award is for EU fee payers only.
- We will make a £1,000 payment for this financial award only once to a student, in April 2021, to a nominated bank account.